Friday, December 28, 2012

The Witch's Brew






This is a new recording of one of my older songs. It's been called many things, and it's been changed a lot and is still changing... I enjoy working with it, enjoy playing the flute. It's a rough little raft, but I enjoy sailing through cold, cloudless nights on it.

For more Miyazaki-inspired artwork please visit: http://www.mioke.de/main.htm . 

You're a crow and you fly
where I want you to fly 
Your claws are the knives of my will
Steal rubies and silver and lay them by my bed 
but who would fall in love with a crow? 

You're a stone and I throw you
in the deepest of waters 
You don't speak but I want you to learn 
Solitude, silence and strictness if your life
but who would pity a stone? 

You're a snake you tell secrets 
everyone already knows 
but are scared to believe in 
you comfort and smile and bring words of glory 
but who would trust in a snake?


No comments:

Post a Comment